Why should you have a bucket list?
Because, damn it, life is too short! You don’t want to kick the bucket before you complete the list! Get going. Mentally, it is healthy to take a vacation!
What is on our bucket list?
I was looking at a list of the top road-trips traveled in the United States, a few days ago, trying to get inspired. I was surprised that we have already taken many of them. We have been blessed enough to see most of the United States and Canada by automobile. We have so many memories and a deeper love for our continent and the life living on it!
We highly recommend planning a road trip with someone you enjoy! It brings you closer together or makes you realize why you don’t want to be closer. Stop where you want. Research your stops or don’t. We plan our trips around food. Duh! Let the wind blow in your hair and enjoy the freedom. Download some of your favorite tunes, bring what makes you comfortable, and have a blast! Doctor’s order!
These are the top 5 road-trips we have loved so far:
- Blue Ridge Parkway: Mountains of North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Richardson Highway in Alaska: Valdez to Fairbanks
- Seward Highway in Alaska: Anchorage to Seward
- The Alaska Highway: Canada and Alaska
- The Redwoods Forest and Scenic Highway: California and the Pacific West Coast
These are the top 5 road-trips we hope to enjoy in the near future:
- The Outer Banks: North Carolina Coast
- Coast of Maine and North East Coast
- Overseas Highway: Florida Keys
- Hana Coast Line: Hawaii
- Wyoming to Montana: Yellowstone National Park
We promise that all of the road-trips, listed above, will knock your wheels off, not literally. Well, the Alaska highway could possible knock your wheels off, literally. Either way, we hope to have inspired you to get on the road. No matter the trip you choose, have a blast, and stay safe! 🙂 We are always planning our next trip! Follow us on social media!